As a makeup artist my hygiene practices are already very stringent – hand sanitation, regular cleaning and disinfection of equipment and products.
However, during this recent time, I have taken extra precautions to keep my clients safe and healthy.
- Completion of Barbicide Covid-19 Certification Program. This course covers the most up-to-date professional beauty hygiene information and practices.
- Sanitizing all work surfaces with Beauty So Clean Biocidal Surface Cleaner before set up.
- Washing hands and using hand sanitizer before client application and throughout application.
- Wearing a mask at all times.
- Using 1 set of brushes and tools per person.
- Sanitizing all tools and brushes.
- Using disposable applicators where appropriate.
- De-potting all products onto stainless steel palettes with spatula
If you have any questions or concerns surrounding this topic, please do not hesitate to contact me, but rest assured you are in safe, sanitized hands!